Please read the park rules and make your children and visitors aware of them. They are designed for your safety and to foster a friendly atmosphere with consideration for all campers. Above all else respect your neighbors.
*For Security and Emergency purposes, all overnight guests must register when a visitor is residing in your camper or tent.
1. One picnic table per site. No picnic tables may be removed from the sites.
2. One fire ring per site. Do not move them without permission. A charge may be assessed for landscaping.
3. Guests requesting a camping location on your permanent site will be charged our regular camping fee.
4. Noise shall be limited to your own site boundaries. Please have consideration for your neighbors.
5. No exterior refrigerators or freezers permitted.
6. Please observe the speed limit of 5 miles per hour.
7. Children and overnight guests must return to their sites by 11:00 PM.
8. Pets must be on a leash at all times.
9. No pets permitted in the bath house.
10. We love dogs but barking dogs will not be tolerated.
11. No Fireworks permitted.
12. No firearms or narcotics permitted.
13. Grey water must be disposed in the sewage system.
14. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children and guests at all times.
15. Supervision of your children and guests is required.
16. Children are not permitted to stay in the camper alone or with any of their friends. An adult camper must be present with the children in order to supervise.
17. Insurance on your camper or tent is your responsibility.
18. Campers are responsible for keeping their rented site in acceptable condition which includes appearance and lawn care. If Rossburg Acres mows, trims or cleans a permanent lot, a fee will be assessed.
19. No cutting or trimming of trees without the expressed consent of Rossburg Acres.
20. Parking for camping members and your guests is limited to your site area only. If additional parking is required, please use designated parking area.
21. No unlicensed vehicles permitted.
22. No permanent parking of any trailers etc.
23. Trash and debris from home is not permitted in the dumpsters. The disposal of tires, wood, appliances is prohibited. Ashes must be placed in designated areas only and not dumped on the ground or in the dumpster.
24. When leaving or re-locating your camper or tent to another site all debris must be removed.
25. Electricity usage will be read on the 1st of each month. Payment must be received by the 15th of the same month. Failure to submit payment will result in disconnection. A Re-connection fee will apply. Any damage or tampering with any electric meter is a violation of State Law and will result in prosecution. All electric bills must be paid before leaving.
26. Paid in full season fees are non-refundable, but are transferable, for a fee. Applicants must be approved by management.
27. When selecting a permanent site a $100 deposit is required to be paid by November 1st. This is non-refundable but will be deducted from the upcoming season fee. The upcoming fee must be paid by May 1st. If the deposit is not received by November 1st Rossburg Acres will issue a letter to your last known address of record. All campers must be removed for the season by November 5th.
28. All Permanent Site Fees are due prior to parking your camper.
29. All cement pads and decks must be approved by management prior to construction. Pads may be no wider than twelve feet and no longer than your camper. Additional fees may applicable.
30. Storage sheds may be no larger than 8’ X 12’. The placement of your shed and the color of your shed must be approved.
31. No four wheelers, scooters or all terrain vehicles, etc are permitted.
32. Motorcycles may be driven directly from main road to and from your site only.
33. Golf carts will be permitted. All Golf Cart owners will be required to bring proof of insurance. A separate golf cart registration must be signed.
34. Golf carts are to be driven by responsible individuals only. The driver must be at least 16 years old or a parent must ride in the front seat with them.
35. Golf carts may be driven between 9 am until 10 pm.
36. Damage to Rossburg Acres property will result in restitution and prosecution.
37. Any court cost and/or legal fees assessed to Rossburg Acres relevant to the necessity of enforcement of these rules will be the financial responsibility of the defendant.
38. Any violation of a reasonable rule whether expressed or implied in Rossburg Acres Park Rules or not, at the discretion of Rossburg Acres Management will result in a notice of non-compliance, stating the nature of violation and subsequent consequences. Rossburg Acres can and will evict for any reasonable cause.
39. Rossburg Acres assumes no responsibility for your property. Security of your property is your responsibility.
40. These rules may be amended at any time by Rossburg Acres.