Rossubrg Acres Campground
Rules and Guidelines All Campers
Please review the park rules and make your children and visitors aware of them. They are designed for your safety and to foster a friendly atmosphere with consideration for all campers.
- Liability: Rossburg Acres Campground is not responsible to Lessee/Campers for any loss or damage to their property including but not limited to: explosion, fire, flood, tornado, windstorms, high water, hail, acts of God or any other conditions. Rossburg Acres is not responsible for damage or theft of trailer, contents, equipment, accessories, or personal belongings. The lessee accepts full responsibility for their trailer and agrees to carry their own insurance to protect their property against said perils. Damage to Campground Property is subject to restitution. Rossburg Acres is not responsible for any accidents.
- Children/guests: Campers are responsible for the supervision and actions of their children and guests. Children are not permitted to stay in the camper alone or with friends; an adult camper must be present.
- Swimming: NO lifeguards are on duty. Swimming is not permitted after dark. Swim at your own risk.
- Tables/Fire rings: Weekend campers have been provided with one picnic table and one fire ring. If you move the picnic table, please return to original position before leaving. Fire rings are not permitted to be moved, doing so will result in at $25 fee accessed to the individual booking the campsite. All ashes must be placed on the ash pile located next to the dumpster enclosure.
- Bicycles are not to be ridden at night without the proper nighttime safety equipment. You may purchase flashers to attach to clothing or your bicycle in the office.
- Golf Carts: All Carts Must be registered with the office. A contract and a copy of acceptable insurance must be supplied at the time of registration. No reckless operation will be tolerated. Violations of the agreement will require removal of cart from the campground.
- Dumpster: Please do not put ashes, large boxes (unless broken down) or anything but bagged trash in the dumpsters. The dumpsters are a convenience for tenants and not to be abused by placing things inside that is not camping trash.
- Noise: Please have consideration for your camping neighbors. Between the hours of 11pm and 8am noise created by tenants or guests must be limited to your campsite.
- Parking: Parking is limited to two vehicles per campsite. All other vehicles must be parked in the main parking lot. Be considerate, do not park on your neighbor’s lot!
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash and it is your responsibility to insure all stool deposits are cleaned up immediately. Pets may not be left in trailers or tied unattended. State law requires your pet be registered at the office. No more than (2) pets per lot. Manager shall have the right to control this issue based on complaints or nuisance caused by pets. Barking dogs will not be allowed.
- Speed Limit: Please observe 5MPH speed limit in campground. The safety of all our campers is important!
- Rossburg Acres is surrounded by private property. Campers must honor these boundaries.
- Firearms: No discharging of firearms, air rifles, BB guns, bows and arrows, crossbows or slingshots permitted at any time in the campground. No Fireworks will be allowed.
Any violation of a reasonable rule whether expressed or implied in Rossburg Acres Rules or not, at the discretion of Management will result in a notice of non-compliance, stating the nature of violation and subsequent consequences. Owner can evict for any reasonable cause. These rules may be amended at any time by Rossburg Acres.
Additional Seasonal Camper Rules & Guidelines
1.Campground Lots: Lots are not transferable and may not to be sub-leased. Your agreement is for one season only which runs from May 1st through November 1st and is only valid if signed. Lessee agrees that upon the expiration of your lease a renewal is solely at the discretion of the lessor. Previous trailer customers will be given preference in lot assignment whenever possible.
2.Electric: Lessee is responsible for their electric, which is metered and monitored by owner. Lessee shall be billed bi-monthly (July 1, Sept 1, Nov 1,). Electric bills will be emailed to lessees and are due within 10 days of receipt of the bill. Late fees will be accessed for accounts not paid by the due date. Electric bills are to be paid by separate check or money order. All accounts 30 DAYS or more past due are subject to meter lockout by owner. Payments may be paid in the office, dropped in office mailbox or mailed to address on the invoice.
3.Guest tents /campers: Lessee may occasionally allow a tent or an additional camper to park on their site. Campers who stay on your site must come to the office to register and pay camping fees when they arrive. If payment is not received their fee will be invoiced to you. We will not hunt down your visitors. .
4.Temporary Removal of Your Camper: If you remove your camper no one is permitted to use your site unless they register with the office and pay regular nightly fees less a $5 per night electric fee.
5.Lot Maintenance: Lessee agrees to keep their site in acceptable condition which includes appearance and lawn care. If lessee fails to keep grass mowed, then lessor can mow said lot and will charge lessee $15 for each mowing. Lessee is Not to cut trees or trim trees without permission of owner.
6.Payments: Deposits agreements and $100 non-refundable deposits for the next camping season will be due by October 15th. Completed Seasonal Camper Lease and payments will be due on May 1st.
7.Permission to Enter: Lesee agrees to allow Lessor or it’s agent to enter their camper or vehicle for the purpose of inspection for safety or loss prevention with prior notice. If someone’s immediate safety is involved prior notice is hereby waived.
8.Property Damage: Damage to Rossburg Acres property will result in restitution and be subject to prosecution.
9.Storage Buildings/Concrete Pads: No improvements to the lots are to be made without management’s approval. Additional Fees may apply. Concrete pads become the property of Rossburg Acres upon vacating your site.
10.Storage: Off season camper storage will be on a first come, first serve basis. The off-season storage fee (November 1st – May 1st) is $100 per year. Contact owner for availability.
4300 Rossburg Lightsville Road, Rossburg, OH 45362